- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
FREE BRAKE INSPECTIONview coupon
With the Purchase of a Tire Rotation
I visited this shop for the first time today. 2 Tire pressure lights were on. Took it to Mr Norris and his guys checked my tires and added air. They explained what they were going to do to check the tires. Very friendly, professional and nice. Once they finished my tires, it was POURingggg raining, Mr Norris was nice enough to hold an umbrella over me and walk me to my car, TWICE. I told them they have gained a new customer. I will be returning to them for my car needs.